I need to get thrifting. From my shopping list:
- oversized knitted sweater (preferably woolly but since it’s thrifted, I’ll also accept more common acrylic JUST THIS ONCE - I hate acrylic, it’s too hot and it gets really nasty looking really soon, plus of course it’s plastic you know)
- lady pants (you know, that baggy cigarette style or high wasted jeans) - or maybe I’ll just pick up some blue pants from H&M, blah.
- a small thrift store is ending it’s business, everything’s 20-50% off. There was a nice 50’s lamp in their window display, originally 85 euros.. I wonder what percentage comes off of that.
- It’s our wedding anniversary. I’m feeling reeeally bored being a stay-at-home-mom and not so excited anymore about my plan to cook us a fancy dinner tonight. Seemed like a good idea on Saturday when we went out to celebrate beforehand (Saturdays are much nicer for celebrating than Tuesdays) but now I don’t feel like doing everything - it’s also The Husband’s birthday tomorrow, promised to bake a cake or TWO cakes; one to eat home with friends, the other one to bring to his work :P
- I took the Wee Chile to this musical playgroup for babies. It was better than I expected, only a couple of “OH God oh god How Mind-dumbingly Ridiculous This Is”-moments. The baby seemed to like it, couldn’t take his eyes off everybody else the whole time. Not much mother-son-time there.
- Swimming; it’s great.